Our team of technicians is available at your service 24*7, the technicians can be asked for assistance at anytime and also the user can be sure of getting the best and the most accurate solution for every major or minor issue related to the e-mail service.
Warning: Do not leak any password or private information related to your Gmail account.
Deleted your Gmail account by mistake? Do not worry the deleted account can be recovered easily you just need to follow the right procedure. In order to recover a deleted Gmail account it is advisable that the user follows the below given steps-
• First of all go to the Gmail log in screen.
• Then enter the email address of the account that is deleted and further click “next”.
• As you see the email not recognized message on your screen then below that click “need help”.
• Then in the window that appears click the option “I am having other problems signing in”.
• Then enter the email address and further click “continue”.
• In the window that appears enter the contact number for receiving the code.
• Enter the code received in the box that appears then click “continue”.
• Then conduct a password reset enter the new password and then get it confirmed.
• In the next window that appears you will see a confirmation of your password change.
• Then click the button “review my recovery info”.
You will be directed to “sign in and security page” there on that page you will get all the other additional details related to your account and also your account will be ready for use again.
If you need to recover any of your archived or deleted mail then for solution to that it is advisable that you follow the below given steps-
In case of archived mails –
• Search for the mail.
• Select your mail that is to be recovered.
• Then click the label icon.
• Further select the label.
In case of deleted mails-
• Click Gmail icon.
• Then click trash and from there select the mail to be recovered.
• Click the “move to inbox” icon.
• Select a label.
Note- A deleted mail automatically moves to the trash section and it remains there for around 30 days and then it automatically gets deleted after 30 days. A mail that is deleted from trash as well gets permanently deleted and cannot be recovered anyhow.
If your e mail is not working properly and you are unable to send or receive mails and you are unable to get it fixed then you will just have to follow some easy steps in the right direction and the problem will be fixed.
• See to it that there is no particular technical error that is to be fixed for checking that get a service status page printed.
• See to it that there is no issue with the email account or the email service software.
• See to it that you are not sending too large of a mail as that might land you into troubles.
• If in case your email account is full then get it cleared so that the server will be able to accommodate more and more mails in the inbox.
The problem related to send and receive of mails will be easily fixed by the help of above given troubleshooting steps.
We are one of the best sources for technical support regarding Gmail; the technicians sitting at the help desk are specially trained for dealing with the Gmail related technical troubles. The team assures the users of providing instant, easy and accurate solutions for all the major and minor issues related to the email service. We are available at all the means of communications be it email, live chat or be it telephonic remote assistance.
Easy remote assistance.
100 % satisfaction.
Experts available round the clock.
Disclaimer : We are a team of trained and certified technicians sitting at your service, we are totally independent and are not affiliated to any particular brand. Our team is a well known name in the online support service providing market we are serving the web mail users from a very long time period.